Welcome to Magazine Premium

You can change this text in the options panel in the admin

There are tons of ways to configure Magazine Premium... The possibilities are endless!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

E30 Seat upholstery interior codes, designs, and options by year

August 11, 2010
By

The E30 was in production for roughly a decade in many parts of the world with differing interior tastes. During this decade each year had their own selection of seat upholstery. The most recognizable options were black leather and perforated vinyl, but here are some you probably dont see too often:

Perlbeige

1986

1987

1988

1990

1991-1992

My personal favorite has to be the 1990 cloth selection as seen below:

But ill always be a sucker for a nice set of black leather sport seats in cabrio/m3 configuration (horizontal inner bolsters rather then vertical)

16 Responses to E30 Seat upholstery interior codes, designs, and options by year

1. bmw interior upholstery - sportsxcars.com on March 6, 2015 at 6:17 pm

[…] E30 seat upholstery interior codes, designs, and options […]

2. […] E30 seat upholstery interior codes, designs, and options […]

3. bmw interior codes - sportsxcars.com on March 14, 2015 at 6:22 am

[…] E30 seat upholstery interior codes, designs, and options […]

4. Alberto Correal on July 30, 2018 at 8:11 pm

Dear Sirs I´m interested to buy one yard to the 0270 silver upholstery cloth to repair one E30 1990 325i VIN AF50603. Can you send to me one quote about?
    Many thanks.
    Regards

5. Alberto Correal on July 30, 2018 at 8:13 pm

It´s great to find one site when you can see the information finded. Many thanks

6. Manuel sena on October 14, 2018 at 6:06 pm

We would love to talk to someone direct is there a phone number

7. carl on November 6, 2018 at 7:51 pm

hello,
    yes have any 0269 in yards available ?
    and even the 0212 pacific houndstooth blue
    thanks in advance,

8. Radu on November 20, 2018 at 2:41 am

Hello, I´m interested to buy the havanna 0272 cloth to repair one E30 1989 325i. Can you send to me one quote about?

9. Alejandro SJ on December 20, 2018 at 2:52 pm

Hello. I need 212 Pacific Blue to redo my 1987 528 interior. I am in Spain. Can you please provide a quote including shipping? Thank you.

10. Marsha Hales on January 14, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Hello, I am interested in buying enough 0270 Silver to cover the front sport seat of my 1988 BMW 325is. Is a yard and a half enough? How wide is the fabric? I would also need some of the solid colour (or is that part of the yardage?) as I would like to recover the entire seat. What is the availability and cost? Many thanks.

11. cricket griesman on February 4, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Hello RTS followers,

A tip from Cricket Griesman here in Seattle. I have an ’87 325i convertible, Bronzit Beige, with the Pearl Beige leather interior. It has the Sportseat option. When I bought the car last summer, the seats were pretty cracked and sun-hammered, and the drivers front upper bolster was split out (blown stitching). I had a guy here in Seattle repair and “re-dye” the leather on all the seats, front and back. I have to say, they came out WAY better than expected. Almost like new. color matched perfectly. even the leather covered fiberboard molded backs came out amazing. I can’t say enough about this service. It was not cheap (around 2k) but way cheaper than all-new leather seat covers. This guy is like magic. I don’t represent him in any way…this is an honest plug. Rich’s Upholstery.
    -Cricket

12. Conard Hales on April 6, 2019 at 2:17 pm

I am looking for the solid grey material that goes with 0270 for BMW
    I need 1/2 to 1 yard.

13. Marial Perez on May 13, 2019 at 4:18 pm

I am needing your houndstooth fabric 0212 Pacific
    need to know width and how much per yard.
    also do you have the trim smooth fabric for sides.
    I can be reached at 361-852-3898

14. Shameel Moolla on June 11, 2019 at 7:52 am

HI

I am urgently looking for Material to cover the roof of my E30 cabrio
    colour – Navy Blue

Please advise

15. rizal harsatanaya on July 4, 2019 at 9:09 pm

hello i need a fabric cloth code 0255 pieningrun, how much the price for 1 yard?
    thanks

16. Piotr Adamiak on September 5, 2019 at 8:56 am

I am interested in buying seats or material 0152 NUTRIA. Do you have any?